The primary objective of the DIAS Corporate Group Human Resources Policy is to recruit individuals who add value to their work, society and the environment, who are receptive to innovations, who have business ethics, and who embrace continuous development by establishing an objective and modern human resources structure in line with a “human” oriented approach. To achieve this goal, the principles we have adopted as a Group with the awareness that investment in people will lead to success are as follows:
- As part of human resources processes such as recruitment, training, career planning, promotion, wage management, we do not tolerate any discrimination based on gender, ethnic origin, religion, language, race, nationality, age, physical capacity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership, political opinion and similar issues in the work environment, and we provide a working environment based on the principle of equal opportunity and diversity.
- By adopting the approach of investing in people, we offer training opportunities to our employees. In this context, we ensure their continuous development, enable them to reveal their potential and attach importance to talent management.
- We disclose the job descriptions and performance criteria of our employees to all our employees.
- We value the economic parameters of our country, similar sectoral practices and employee performance in determining the wages and other benefits offered to our employees.
- Within the Group, we create a safe working environment free from any kind of mobbing, and we provide our employees with the opportunity to freely express any negative situation in the event that they encounter any negative situation.
- Having our employees as our most important asset, we develop practices that prioritize their satisfaction, loyalty and the peacefulness of the working environment. We value the balance between work and private life of our employees.
- We respect and protect the rights of our employees in accordance with all relevant legislation.
- We are committed to the principles of non-discrimination, no child labor, no forced labor, the right to collective bargaining and freedom of association.
- We undertake efforts to develop an organizational structure that can rapidly adapt to change and development.
- We provide a fair and safe working environment and conditions for our employees and take all necessary measures regarding Occupational Health and Safety (OHS). In this context, we periodically organize general trainings that require the participation of all our employees.
- We closely follow current developments in Human Resources and implement innovations by making improvements in line with our targets.
- We endeavor to implement a fair, transparent, inclusive and equal performance evaluation system that measures knowledge, experience, effort and behavior, and ensure that system outputs form the basis of our employees’ development and promotion processes.
Board of Directors of DIAS Corporate Group